VICE PRESIDENT, MARKETING & CLIENT RELATIONS
June 2015–Present: Senior Manager, Marketing & Client Relations
As a key member of the Robbinex management team, Dana oversees the firm’s marketing strategy, activities, social media and alliances. She is also responsible for the marketing of all current businesses for sale and diligently manages the research to generate new buyer prospects in Canada and worldwide. She is wholly involved in the selling, merger and acquisition and management buy-out discussions and activities.
With over 20 years experience in the financial and M&A sectors Dana re-joined the Robbinex team in June 2015 after spending 12 years as a Senior Manager of Marketing & Investor Relations for a Toronto-based investment fund company. Prior to that she worked for several merger and acquisition firms in both Canada and the U.S.
2003–2015: Senior Manager, Marketing & Investor Relations at Brompton Group – a Toronto-based investment fund manager with over $2.0 billion in assets under management.
- Assisted in the development and implementation of marketing for 18 closed-end, flow-through and mutual funds and any new products.
- Responsible for the company website including reviewing and updating information for new and existing products.
- Respond to all incoming investor relation requests via email and telephone.
2000–2002: Opportunities Director/Administrator at Robbinex Inc. a consultative business intermediary firm specializing in the sale of mid-sized privately held companies based in Hamilton, ON.
- Responsible for marketing and research to generate new buyer prospects, generating and pre-qualifying buyer prospects, installation, set-up and maintaining company data base.
- Other duties including proof reading and report writing.
1999–2000: Executive Assistant at Advocates Business Consultants, a mid-market merger & acquisition firm based in Denver, CO.
- Responsible for marketing to generate new seller prospects, generating and pre-qualifying buyer prospects.
- Provided marketing training and Goldmine data base setup and training for two small M&A offices, one in Florida and one in Kansas.
1998–1999: Executive Assistant, Aaron, Bell International, Inc., an independent investment bank focused on middle market private sector transactions based in Denver, CO.
- Responsible for Goldmine data base, direct marketing and various other office duties as requested. Keyed historical client financial information into industry evaluation program for company analyst.
1995–1998: Executive Assistant, Country Business Inc., an acquisition, brokerage and financial services firm with offices in New England, upstate New York and Atlantic Canada.
- Responsible for all office duties including: managing the customer relations management data base, accounting entries in QuickBooks and Simply Accounting software, preparation of monthly financial statements, scheduling activities, and other duties as assigned in an active Real Estate/Business Brokerage office.