MANAGING DIRECTOR & FAMILY BUSINESS CONSULTANT
Linda Fairburn is a Managing Director at Robbinex and assists business owners in developing and implementing their transition strategies.
When Linda engages with clients she brings professional and personal experience to the transition process. As an entrepreneur, business founder and past client of Robbinex becoming a Managing Director was a natural fit. When she had partnership problems — Robbinex solved them. Later when she decided to change careers — Robbinex sold her business.
Before joining Robbinex Linda developed a solid track record in providing business transition services, especially Family Business Consulting. With first-hand experience she’s partnered with 100s of founders, families, partners, CEOs and Boards of Directors to provide the right mix of skills required to successfully complete the often-challenging process of exiting right.
Linda’s consulting practice has taken her to China, India, Nepal and North America and included teaching human resource professionals in the Masters Certificate in Adult Training and Development programs (1999-2014) at the University of Toronto, OISE and York University, Schulich School of Business.
Her best-selling Exit Right® Series includes:
- Exit Right®: A Guided Tour of Succession Planning for Families-in-Business-Together
- Exit Right®: Integrated Succession Planning
- Exit Right®: Emergency Leadership Planning
- Exit Right®: Succession Planning for Staff Positions
- Master of Science in Organization Development (MSOD) Pepperdine University
- Bachelor’s degree in Education and Art Therapy, University of Waterloo
- Adult Education, St. Francis Xavier University
- Diploma in Biographical Counseling, Arscura