Chris has been with Robbinex since April 2013 after more than 10 years in the education field. He graduated from McMaster University in 1998 with an Honours Bachelor of Science degree, specializing in Mathematics and Statistics (complementary option) with a minor degree in Economics. Mr. Forrest has furthered his education since with courses in Business – Data Processing from the University of Western Ontario and Accounting from Mohawk College.
With Robbinex, Chris’ duties include the following: completing COSATA reports for Robbinex clients, presenting valuation conclusions to Robbinex clients, recasting Robbinex client financials, uploading Robbinex client information to the Virtual Data Room, operation and template maintenance of the DealSense Plus valuation software, financial analysis and benchmarking, and assisting where needed in transition and data analysis in other departments.
2013 to present
- Phase One Analyst, Robbinex
- Various accounting courses; Mohawk College (Hamilton, ON)
2000 to 2012
- Secondary school educator, Niagara region
- Business – Data Processing, University of Western Ontario (London, ON)
- Graduate Diploma in Education; University of Wollongong
(Wollongong, NSW, Australia)
1994 to 1998
- Honours Bachelor of Science
Mathematics and Statistics (complementary option), minor in Economics; McMaster University (Hamilton, ON)