Business Development Manager
Securing Legacies since 1974, Robbinex understands the complexities of assisting our clients in buying a business and selling a business. Many business owners run into challenges that appear to be insurmountable. As a result, they think that perhaps they should “sell-out”. Sometimes, selling out is the right decision, but often there is another alternative that is much more beneficial to the wellbeing of the owner and the owner’s family. With our consultative approach, the Robbinex team can help our clients make the ‘right decision’ at the ‘right time’ for the ‘right reason’.
This position is designed for the entrepreneurial minded individual. In this model you are responsible for developing leads and generating sales but will also have the opportunity to add to your earning potential by interacting with clients and internal staff members in a team based environment to ensure that our clients receive efficient, high quality service.
The successful candidate should have 15 – 25 years business and sales experience, while an accounting or banking background would be an asset.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to identify suitable Robbinex clients
- Proactively lead and coordinate activities for key client acquisition
- Keep informed on competitive services, promotional matter, sales techniques, pricing and marketing policies.
- Clearly articulate the Robbinex multi-line business offerings and benefits to deliver opportunities
- Build and maintain relationships, and generate trust and credibility, with business owners.
- Act as “first port of call”, solution provider and trusted advisor to clients and potential clients
- Develop and create circles of influence: i.e lawyers, accountants, bankers, insurance brokers, wealth managers, consultants, commercial retailers, marketing specialists etc.
- Ensure client data base (Goldmine) is fully populated and kept current at all times with relevant client strategies and client information.
- Proactively develop in depth client and industry expertise and use their knowledge to challenge the client and uncover un-stated needs.
- Locate and retain a local public relations support person to organize road shows and marketing events in an effort to promote our organizations global capabilities and the Robinex product range.
- Maintain agreed service levels with a focus on performance, response, cost, and quality
- Facilitate the process between the client and Robbinex, and drive delivery of service offering by providing technical support and enabling colleagues to accomplish their tasks and meet client expectations.
If you are interested in this position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.