Securing Legacies since 1974, Robbinex understands the complexities of assisting our clients in buying a business and selling a business. Many business owners run into challenges that appear to be insurmountable. As a result, they think that perhaps they should “sell-out”. Sometimes, selling out is the right decision, but often there is another alternative that is much more beneficial to the wellbeing of the owner and the owner’s family. With our consultative approach, the Robbinex team can help our clients make the ‘right decision’ at the ‘right time’ for the ‘right reason’.
Robbinex is actively growing and looking for highly professional, adaptable and highly motivated and productive Intermediaries. Are you wanting to be part of a team that works hard but plays hard too?
At Robbinex we know that we succeed when our Intermediaries succeed. So, we go to extraordinary lengths to support our Intermediaries by providing the business opportunity together with a list of qualified buyers and all supporting documentation to complete the transaction, and contribute to their success.
The successful candidate should need to have at least 15 years of solid business experience. A valid real estate license or willingness to obtain a real estate license is a must. M&A experience would be an asset.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Remain knowledgeable about the market and best practices
- Negotiate the dealings between sellers and buyers ensuring good conduct and the honest exchange of information towards a beneficial understanding
- Present businesses to potential buyers and address questions or concerns
- Present purchase offers to buyers and sellers for consideration
- Oversee and review all important legal documents (contracts, agreements) between buyer and seller
- Collaborate and network with external 3rd party stakeholders of a sale namely lawyers, accountants
If you are interested in this position, please contact email@example.com.