Why Choose Robbinex Business Intermediaries?
As the voice of authority on Mergers & Acquisitions since 1974, Robbinex Business Intermediaries have helped privately held, midsize entrepreneurs grow, improve and sell their business.
Based on your unique needs and our extensive business experience, we work with you to design and successfully implement a seamless transition plan that extends beyond and in between the skilled expertise of your lawyer, accountant, banker, and other traditional business advisors.
- Robbinex is the longest standing Mergers and Acquisition company of its' size in North America
- Robbinex is the only M&A firm that has ISO certified its process and has an outside company to audit its processes annually to maintain its high standards
- Robbinex conducts a full analysis of the business and reviews the 14 alternatives to selling with each client before we go to market
- Three out of four businesses fail due diligence in the Mergers & Acquisition process resulting in significant cost to clients. We conduct a Preliminary due diligence done up front to identify and address any impediments to the sale of the business
- We use the expertise of an Industrial Psychologist extensively to ensure that:
- the client is prepared for Life After Business
- the next generation has every opportunity for success
- We take businesses to market using a “No Asking Price” (NAP) program. The "No Asking Price" program ensures that the market speaks to the true value of your business
- Our buyers are qualified using the Robbinex 3M process:
- With over 1,000 assignments completed since 1974, Robbinex has experience in dealing with a myriad of businesses challenges
- Our reports are written in clear, concise layman’s language and delivered in both electronic and hard copy in a presentation format that is easy to understand
- We value businesses from as many as seven different perspectives to ensure we’ve covered all aspects of concern
- We offer a full circle of services to our clients – many of which do not necessarily result in a sale such as Refinancing, MBOs, SREDS, Partnership Resolutions and Crisis Management to name a few